Another newbie from glasgow

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dandozo

Reaction score
Hi all new guy from Glasgow
just got a 2011 rr in m sport colours, moved on from a ducati 999
wow what a step up, well it was till I got a vds code and bikes back in the dealers :(
Hope it gets sorted soon and back on the road again.
been lurking and reading a few posts seems like a nice place to be :love-struck:
cheers
brendan

Hi Brendan.. welcome buddy.. Im in Dumbarton... loads of Scots guys on here... you should do a premier membership... 12.50 loads of benefits.. its a sticky on here

Thanks Guys yeah Stuart will do, killing me this weathers great and I,m stuck in a van watching bikers zoom past on the m8 :grief: Hope bmw get their arses in gear

Thanks Guys yeah Stuart will do, killing me this weathers great and I,m stuck in a van watching bikers zoom past on the m8 :grief: Hope bmw get their arses in gear

What dealer.. is it EK or Dalkeith.. ive had pretty good service from Dalkeith since I bought mine in Sept 15..

Hope they source and fix the fault quickly the weathers been excellent right enough matey.. where in Glasgow you from btw ?

Last edited:
Hi Brendan, hope your bikes back soon. Won't be long till your back on it. Welcome to the site, tons of locals for you to get out with.
If Stuart disnae sleep in again. Lol

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Hi Brendan, hope your bikes back soon. Won't be long till your back on it. Welcome to the site, tons of locals for you to get out with.
If Stuart disnae sleep in again. Lol

JimmyMac

Haha.. dont you be listening to that JimmyMac... he always exagerates (whisper... I hate how hes always right)......

Welcome
I had the same problem with my 2011
Wasn't the vertical drop sensor in the end but a broken wire coming from the ecu
Best of luck

What dealer.. is it EK or Dalkeith.. ive had pretty good service from Dalkeith since I bought mine in Sept 15..

Hope they source and fix the fault quickly the weathers been excellent right enough matey.. where in Glasgow you from btw ?

Bike was in ek one mate, bit complicated as I bought it from ducati.
theyve been out today to take it to dalkieth as ek one were "too busy" even though the bike was there a week.

just spoke to ducati and they reckon it's being looked at as we speak so hopefully get it resolved soon
i,m in the east end mate (Blackhill)

Latest posts

Back