A lap of Oulton

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice riding there Andy..Lakeside looked a breeze, my least favourite corner, I find it hardest to judge...

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Nice riding there Andy..Lakeside looked a breeze, my least favourite corner, I find it hardest to judge...

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Thanks - Island didn't feel a breeze and it's not somewhere I particularly like tbh.

anything under a 50 is good going there.seems a lot calmer than my vids there :)

i love a sunny, quiet day at oulton.

anything under a 50 is good going there.seems a lot calmer than my vids there :)

i love a sunny, quiet day at oulton.

Thanks.

There was about 17 in fast.............never seen it that quiet when the weathers decent.........got down to 49.3 by the end of the day with a handful of 49's and a dozen or so 50's. Now I've got back to my usual pace, I can work on a few things next time to hopefully get into the 48's.

Do you trail the brakes into Island? It's the one place I do to a lesser extent than other places and am wondering if that's why I struggle to get it turned? I'm also going through there in 4th..........

Latest posts

Back