3/8 Drive Teng Set

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love teng stuff,majority of my hand stuff is from them,10+yeas of home butchering and still going strong :)

I've got a similar teng set, looks like same ratchet, but with a set of spanners up to 19mm. Had it nearly 15 years and very well used. Only thing I've Brocken is the 1/2 adaptor, but that was using a cheater bar over a meter long on a car wheel. (It wasn't me using it! FIL was, I wasn't happy about it, as a there was a set of 1/2 sockets he could of used)

. (It wasn't me using it! FIL was, I wasn't happy about it, as a there was a set of 1/2 sockets he could of used)

Lol... arghhhh.. that would have cracked me up Kenny, brings memories back of the episode in my garage when my neighbour and his bro asked to use my Torque Wrench after adjusting his chain, he'd never used one so I set it and passed it to him to watch him horse up the axle nut tight and give it another 1/2 turn or more...you know "just to be sure" then I heard clatter as the PRECISION INSTRUMENT bit the dust [emoji85] ffs !.

For the keen eye that was previously posted on here... I never forget things like that oooft lol

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back