2017 S1000RR - Pro Race Exhaust

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavey

Reaction score
Hi folks, so i took my 2017 in to Pro Race on Saturday and they designed a pair of race tips for me! ...neat, simple, inexpensive and sound bloody awesome :) Huge thanks the Shane and the lads...really friendly bunch.
So.....as of next week they will have a wide range of exhausts available for the 2017RR and has kindly offered discounts to forum members (10% or up to 20% for multiple bikes) ...Just speak to Shane and mention my name 01733 844778
IMG_3806_zpspanqnpjt.jpg

Re: 2017 S1000RR - Pro Race Exhaust (Forum Discount)

IMG_3808_zpsksennlqb.jpg

Any videos for sound?
Will aim to do a video soon, but i find sound quality on exhaust vids is never great..... it brings back the pops and crackles from the 2015 (with a vengeance!) but not crazy loud as the big cat is controlling most of the craziness. I'd say it's about same loudness as my 2015 with M4 GP exhaust fitted although the valve on the 2017 seems a bit quieter at low revs (4-5k) then she starts to sing when you open her up! Glorious! :)

Yes but it appears you lose your BMW warranty as soon as you remove the cat / retune. Apparently there are a few dealers out there happy to keep your warranty intact but most dealers i've spoken to have told me to leave the cat in place if i want to keep warranty :-/
15/16 system would fit but would probably need some sort of tuning?? PCV maybe??
Could you not put the 15/16 system on and belly pan

Yes but it appears you lose your BMW warranty as soon as you remove the cat / retune. Apparently there are a few dealers out there happy to keep your warranty intact but most dealers i've spoken to have told me to leave the cat in place if i want to keep warranty :-/
15/16 system would fit but would probably need some sort of tuning?? PCV maybe??

The retune if it's a flash would invalidate. But, for example, Akrapovic supply to BMW, so it would be interesting to say that fitting their system was a warranty issue...

Latest posts

Back