2015 s1000rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beavis

Reaction score
I ordered my bike in early January after seeing at the NEC in November. I picked it up last Saturday and got it delivered as the weather wasn't great. I'd never even had a test ride of one and bought it on looks and early reviews. I rode it for 100 miles today and it's absolutely blown me away. Handling, quick shifter , power , comfort all brilliant. I've come off a 2012 20th anniversary fireblade and had an 09 blade for 3 years prior to that and this bike is sublime. I've read all the comments on this forum regarding this 15 year model and was kind of apprehensive to say the least. The quick shifter was stiff to start with but has loosened off even after just 100 miles. Bike is amazing and I love it, if I had and complaint it would be fuel econemy , the light was on with 35 miles left and only had approx 60/65 on it. I used to get about 130 ish out a tank on the blade. Having said that it is only 100 miles old and once it loosens up a bit it should be ok. Looking forward to getting the 600 done and moving on too full power.

Glad you finally got your bike. You have probably read my posts but I still think it's an excellent bit of kit.
Roll on the next one!

150 commuting (showing 1 mile range and filled up with 16.7 litres). Premium seems to make no difference

300 miles today two up (who needs a GS !!), a good two tank fulls used though, who cares, the bikes a bloody marvel

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back