2015 Quickshifter and cruise control problem

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GixxerChuck

Forum Vendor
Reaction score
Changed the levers on mine and now lost QS and CC. Replaced with standard levers and still not working.
Tried the go through the gears and did the factory reset on dash and still no joy. Checked fuses and all ok. No warning light showing.
When using the lever I only get 1 click from the microswitches (in and out). Should there be 2 as there are 2 microswitches?
Can someone try theirs and let me know.
Just need to pull the lever in slowly to see how many clicks you get, might need to get close as not a loud click!). (On pulling and also releasing)
Thanks in advance

There are 2 micro switches under clutch levers which both need to be activated for cruise and quick shifter to work
i had same prob with mine but can be sorted easily��

Can't hear anything on the brake lever. Clutch side I get a click as soon as I pull the lever and a secondary click halfway.

Thanks. That's what I thought. Do I tell the dealer I fitted levers or get the switch changed and fit them after?

I would tell them exactly what you done, as they'll know the levers have been disturbed, depends what others have done I guess? If it were me I'd go in with levers and see if they would 'goodwill' gesture fit them and chuck them a drink for their troubles, again depends on your dealer! :)

There are 2 switches on the clutch. One to tell the bike the clutch is fully realesed (no pressure on the leaver) and the other to let it know the clutch is fully disengaged. You'll get clicks at different points depending on how much play you have in the cable etc. both switches are activated by the same small lever on the underside of the clutch lever.

Back