2015 M4 GP Exhaust

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavey

Reaction score
Hi folks, thought this might be of interest to anyone not wanting to drop top dollar on an aftermarket slip-on? I've just fitted this M4 GP to my '15 ....half the price of AR/SC Project/Akra etc, 4kg lighter than stock (1.5kg), sounds awesome (you'd be hard pushed to find a can that doesn't on this bike!), 3 options of loudness - baffle out (LOUD), 1st baffle in (awesome), 2nd baffle in (touring?) and i think it looks pretty good, especially on a black bike :)

Anyone interested in grabbing one, i picked mine up for ?300 from JHS Racing :)
FullSizeRender_zpsatq2dpup.jpg

Hi, do you have any video clips of the 3 sounds please?
Will aim to record some sounds and post below for you....forgot to mention i'm just waiting for delivery of the additional baffle (dB killer) as it's an optional extra @ ?30. I'll probably only use it on long journeys/touring if at all tbh....love the sound with just the one baffle. Baffle out is LOUD lol.

To give you some idea of how loud it is, M4 info states:
1. Stock Exhaust @7k rpm = 99dB
2. M4 GP with standard quiet insert @7k rpm = 107dB
3. M4 GP with standard quiet insert + optional dB killer @7k rpm = 102-104dB
4. M4 GP both baffles out = LOUD!!

Had two baffles in my '10 on a track day, restricted it so much it blew the pipe off lol
Jesus!! :-/ lol .....did you notice any significant power loss with the extra baffle in? I'm damned if i could actually tell the difference between 190 and 180??! :crushed:

Jesus!! :-/ lol .....did you notice any significant power loss with the extra baffle in? I'm damned if i could actually tell the difference between 190 and 180??! :crushed:
Yes, usually on track yr either open wide or shut but needed baffles as failed noise test. Was pushing 200 at the time (not mph lol )

Latest posts

Back