2015 HP Foot Rests fitting

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggen

Reaction score
Hi Guys I've bought a set of HP Ajustable Foot Rests for my new S1000RR as I'm 6"2 and wanted the pegs a bit lower for comfort and on lowest setting you can get around 25mm lower than standard this may not seem a lot but it makes a huge difference when your on the bike.

my qusetion is has any one fitted any of these and found a small round black aluminiumm spacer in the right hand brake side kit that does not appear to fit any where???

Thanks in in advance for any help

Regards Neil

Hi Neil,

I've got a set of these fitted too - they are set up as normal right now as I only got the bike on Wednesday but i'm noticing that them being a tad lower will help a bit in terms of where my knee fits into the tank when hanging off. It may also be a bit more comfortable in terms of groin stretch!

I've not had a set before, any pro's / con's and tips before I get BMW to adjust?

N.

I set mine right back and on the lowest setting and they feel prefect

I set mine right back and on the lowest setting and they feel prefect

Yep, I'll have a play - I'm 6ft ish (nearly lol) but do notice that my knees perhaps don't fit into the space around the sides of the tank so well and perhaps if the pegs were a bit lower it might feel a bit better as currently it feels like they are a bit high rather than in the 'holes' !

Back