17 rear seat and pegs

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Are these still available. If yes, do they come with the bolts to attach the rear peg hangers? Ta.

Hi. If these are still available and Bustermagic isn't taking them, I'd be interested.

Seems a bit of a strange thing to be doing (posting my key to a stranger). Can't my local BMW garage do it?

Where are you?

.....and what's the price?

Seems a bit of a strange thing to be doing (posting my key to a stranger). Can't my local BMW garage do it?

Where are you?

BMW will code a lock for a key - shouldn't cost much - you can do it yourself.

Where are you?

Relax mate, don't think Cork or any member on here is going to steal your bike... it's a very kind gesture and typical of the goodwill by other members on here.. We don't help people for money...

Coding it is not difficult, I've done it a few times...

https://youtu.be/mFoke2TS1O8

Watch this and do it yourself...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi Stuart. I appreciate that most people have the best intentions. It's just difficult to trust people in a modern world where everyone seems to want scam you at any opportunity. It's nice to hear that there are some good people on here though. It might restore some of my faith.

It's cool mate...we've a good level of co-operation on here... I'm sure no offence was taken...

Anyhow follow that vid it's piss easy to do..

S

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back