16 S1000RR parts for sale - HP rear sets, carbon, seat etc...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95inches

Reaction score
I have the following parts available from a 16 S1000RR if anyone is interested. Prices include postage but PM if you want more details, photos etc...

- HP Rear sets to fit 15-19 S 1000RR, great condition - ?300.
- TWM brake and clutch lever, black long folding levers (brake side is adjustable) - ?75.
- Evotech radiator and oil guard - ?60.
- GB Racing (race) crash bungs - ?40.

Carbon parts from Carbon King parts:
- Front mudguard - ?85.
- Rear hugger (with hole) - ?65.
- Tail light surround - ?45.

- Wunderlich carbon sports tank bag for S1000RR - ?135.
- Rear pillon seat (new flat version) includes under seat tools but no lock barrel - ?85.

Pictures of the carbon parts:

Attachments

• IMG_3365.jpg
    IMG_3365.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_3366.jpg
    IMG_3366.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_3368.jpg
    IMG_3368.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 213
Hello mate, im interested in the rear sets,rear hugger and tail light surround. Will they all fit a 2017rr

Hi, yes they will fit. Might be worth checking the exhaust mount if you have the standard exhaust as I know that changed on the 17. If you have the slip on then it will be fine - DM me if interested.

Front mudguard received and looks pretty good (not had Carbon King parts before), should go well with the official BMW pieces I already have.

Great news - I have been really impressed with the Carbon King parts, fit well and look great.

Crash bungs, radiator guards, carbon front mudguard all sold. Everything else is still available + I also have a Brembo RCS master if anyone is looking for one? ?150 posted.

Carbon rear hugger, tank bag and rear seat still available - everything else has now sold.

Afternoon all - just to everyone know that everything on this thread has now sold, less the tank bag which I will be sticking on eBay. Thank you very much to everyone who had bought parts, my garage is now much clearer!

Latest posts

Back