Headlight Bulbs - Osram Night Breaker Laser vs Phillips Extreme Vision?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try the Philips racing vision 150. I can't find the review I read that persuaded me to buy them but they outperformed everything else. I have them now and they are great. 150 verses the 130 on the racing vision. Supposed to be a shorter life span but I've not really had them long enough yet to comment on that.

Try the Philips racing vision 150. I can't find the review I read that persuaded me to buy them but they outperformed everything else. I have them now and they are great. 150 verses the 130 on the racing vision. Supposed to be a shorter life span but I've not really had them long enough yet to comment on that.
Great! ...cheers will get some ordered! ;)

Think their all decent mate.. ive got the phillips extreme vision +130. Huge difference. Mind get the small running lamps as well. Nothing worse than a nice bright headlamp and yelllow running lamps alongside.

Sent from Galaxy S7

Think their all decent mate.. ive got the phillips extreme vision +130. Huge difference. Mind get the small running lamps as well. Nothing worse than a nice bright headlamp and yelllow running lamps alongside.

Sent from Galaxy S7
Cheers Stuart, do you have a link to the extreme small running lamps? Can't find them?? :-/ Cheers

Back