Top bmw dealer - rainbow bmw in rotherham

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzy

Reaction score
Yes highly recommended boyz took mine in the other day for a service/fluid changes check etc had issue with my hazard switch not working informed while making the appointment, dropped the bike off they even offer you a loan of a bike during the service if required. The bike got also a pair of the latest FREE FITTED bar switches. ALL work completed within three hours ready to collect. A four page detailed print out, bike in excellent order was very happy with the service and cost, would Highly recommend and will be my BMW deal of choice from now on while been a BMW owner for fact.
Oz

RAINBOW BMW ROTHERHAM

EXCELLENT STAFF EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION EXCELLENT SERVICE PRICE EASY TO FIND!!

My other bike came from rainbow in 09 and they were great back then. Really nice bunch over there for sure, maybe I got them on a bad day a couple of years ago? Wanted to order the akra can and they would not budge on the retail price so I shopped about and got a much better deal at AJ, then stuck with them, had no problems, infact the service from AJ has been first class. I appreciate I'm lucky in having the choice of where to go.

Latest posts

Back