Andybarsblades

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you had a nice day mate. Did you ride it there, so road tyres or put your slicks on?

Yeah faster Bob, still need to sort the front end out. Got some springs coming this week and i've raised the rear to get more weight over the front.

Road tyres Rhan so i rode it there

What group do you ride in?
When I first started doing trackdays (more years ago than I care to remember) most people rode to track , taped over lights and away you go.
Now all but the Novice Group turn up with bikes in the Transit or on Trailer , tyre warmers etc etc.

I invested in a bike trailer as Cadwells 100+ miles from me and can then load car with petrol, pressure gauges etc . If you come off can get home! Its happened to me :( :(

Donington 22/10/2011 Focused events trackday

IMG_6860.jpg

IMG_6884.jpg

nice vid matey
can still tell its your pride and joy with your speed down craners ::) was sure you were about 20 mph faster on your old bike :eek:
looks like you had a nice day for it too

Yeah i've play the videos back to back and im slower everywhere on the bmw, it needs the forks stiffening and more weight over the front as it keeps pushing wide and its hard to turn in.

andybarsblade link=topic=150.msg1604#msg1604 date=1319483804 said:
Yeah i've play the videos back to back and im slower everywhere on the bmw, it needs the forks stiffening and more weight over the front as it keeps pushing wide and its hard to turn in.

Have you swapped that eccentric washer thing at the top of the rear shock? Did it make much difference?

andybarsblade link=topic=150.msg1467#msg1467 date=1319140641 said:
Godzilla link=topic=150.msg1454#msg1454 date=1319135863 said:
Nice bike, best colours, :D . Needs a belly pan to fill in the gap where the cat was.

Is yours limited to 186mph? All the others arnt ;)

Yeah i fancy a belly pan but i dont want one that wraps around the rear tyre, if they just finished where the exhaust sits i think it would look alot neater.

How about this bellypan? Its a bit shorter than the others I have seen.

http://carbomoto.com/verkleidungsunterteil-s1000rr.htm

Looking good Mr Barling 8) It's been a while since we done a Track day together ::) now that you have a Beeeemer does that mean you will be able to overtake me now ;D

unionjack link=topic=150.msg5110#msg5110 date=1330719714 said:
Andy have you just fitted those?

Yes mate and i took the bike out to football to scrub em in, bloody slippy out there!

Boyce link=topic=150.msg5133#msg5133 date=1330726868 said:
Looking good Mr Barling 8) It's been a while since we done a Track day together ::) now that you have a Beeeemer does that mean you will be able to overtake me now ;D

Always the joker ::) :-*

Latest posts

Back