The Pearly Gates!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadrunner

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
A bus carrying a load of nuns crashes over a cliff and sadly they are all killed...

When the nuns arrive at the pearly gates, they find Saint Peter outside waiting for them. He says to the group of nuns "Please form a queue, as I have to ask you all some questions before I can open the gates for you!" They do as they are asked and line up by the gates.

St Peter walks up to the first nun and says to her, "Sister Lavinia, please don't be embarrassed, but have you ever touched a mans penis?" Sister Lavinia looked shocked but said, "Yes St Peter, I did once. I held one between my thumb and forefinger," holding up her right hand with the two fingers outstretched. St Peter said "All right sister, go to that font and wash those two fingers in the Holy Water therein" This she did and St Peter opened up the gates and sister Lavinia walked into the brightness that was Heaven!

St Peter then walked up to the second nun in the line and asked the same question. " Sister Theresa, please don't be embarrassed, but have you ever touched a mans penis?" Sister Theresa also looked shocked but answered truthfully, " Yes St Peter, I did once with this hand" holding up her right hand, as if holding a scroll. St Peter said "All right sister, go to that font and wash your hand in the Holy Water therein" This she did and St Peter opened up the gates and sister Theresa walked into the brightness that was Heaven!

St Peter turns to the other sisters but notices that the nuns seem to be pushing and shoving for position in the queue! St Peter says to the squabbling nuns, "Now, now sisters, there's no need to fight, as there is plenty of room in Heaven for you all"

He now turns to the next nun in line and asks her " Why were you squabbling for this place in the queue sister Maria?" Whereas sister Maria replies " Well if I've got to gargle in that water I need to be in front of sister Anna, before she washes her arse in it"

Latest posts

Back