New exhaust

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GixxerChuck

Forum Vendor
Reaction score
Went for the Akrapovic
Sounds superb and looks great in the flesh. Extremely light compared to stock and sound is throatier than stock with baffles out.
Pops and burbles are mush more pronounced. Well worth it!
IMG_7329.jpg

Akrapovič

I'm not normally a fan of the short GP style exhausts but that does look rather good. That said you can't really beat the quality of Akrapovič products. I certainly wouldn't want to take it anywhere near a UK track though as I doubt it would pass drive-by noise testing.

Re: Akrapovič

I'm not normally a fan of the short GP style exhausts but that does look rather good. That said you can't really beat the quality of Akrapovič products. I certainly wouldn't want to take it anywhere near a UK track though as I doubt it would pass drive-by noise testing.

With the Cat in it's not that loud, having followed Maddogs...with his fitted. It should be ok on track.

I?d agree with Alex. Decat it though and it wouldn?t pass the static let alone drive by!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got the same on the S1000R and that was 100db static. Used it at Cadwell and Snetterton so far no problem. :)

Back