Clear Water Aux Lights

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do look good tho but 500 odd quid .. mega ouch !.... Jimmy Macs got a quad set of spots for his GS from a JCB cost 40 quid each... these things are like KC Daylighters or Cibie Super Oscars anyone remember them ?...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If your relaying on people seeing you better on the road and making you safer it won't work, I had hid on my last bike it didn't do anything for people seeing me.

And no they don't look right on a s1000rr, my opinion of course.

yeah. I'm keen on increasing vison on unlit roads at night, not really my visability on commute, i'm up and past them too soon :) as i could have blues & toos & siren and still some peeps just don't notice .

I upgraded the bulbs (Philips Xtreme somethings) were alittle better. but after a few thou miles they both popped.

I like the idea of being able to light up the road when i want / need to

i think i'll save up....

I did a HID conversion on my HP4 a couple of years ago and still going strong, turns the front of the bike into a lighthouse. Got to make sure you put a fast ballast in the high beam side though if you are doing both.
Much brighter than the Philips extreme which is what I had before.

Good luck Steady

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back