Any photoshop or graphic design gurus in the house???

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick753

Reaction score
Absolutely pants when it comes to this sort of thing but I am needing a bit of quickfire help for a little project/mickey take that I want t try and do in the very near future.

I am looking to get 4 stickers made up, approximately 10cm long by 3cm high to be used either side of my tail unit and also on either side of my screen, purely for a couple of trackday when i am going to hitting the track with people who have bestowed upon me the nickname of Bilbo :glee: (quite an ironic one considering i am not the smallest or the oldest within the group!!! :distress: ).

Anyway, I can't just throw any old stickers on the bike as that just wouldn't be right and I still want it to look like i've made an effort :chuncky:

What i am looking for is to use the BMW M Sport design and colours at the beginning, obviously substituting the M for a capital B and then the rest of the "ilbo" continuing on in the same font, lower case and in the same colour :biggrin-new:

Anyone able to have a pop at that so I can then pass it on to someone that can knock the stickers together???

M-Power-01.png

IRP Decals / Sublime Graphics

For larger stickers for race fairing panels contact IRP Decals / Sublime Graphics on 07891 864997. Highly recommended and the quality of their products is very good. So much so they used to do all my sponsor decals for my race fairings.

Quite a talent you have Stephen, I'm happy if the computer still works after I've been banging the buttons with my sausage fingers, lol.

JimmyMac

Quite a talent you have Stephen, I'm happy if the computer still works after I've been banging the buttons with my sausage fingers, lol.

JimmyMac

As am I Jimmy!!!

I had a go but unfortunately it looked like something from the digital Take Hart Gallery :biggrin-new:

Re: Bike Decals

I use this company for screen decals and they should be able to help.

http://www.bikedecals.co.uk

Got the stickers through today as Mike knocked them out over the weekend.

Absolutely made up with them (it's the little things that count! :biggrin-new: )

Cheers for the steer and a big thanks to Stephen who did the design, Mike tweaked them a bit to make them look closer to the BMW M Sport logo.

bilbo.jpg

Bike Decals

I'm glad he was able to help you. He has always been able to supply me with what I've wanted and his turnaround time is always impressive.

Latest posts

Back