Tail tidy

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gray5208

Reaction score
Hi guys
wanna fit a tail tidy to my HP4 , any recommendations ? , also how much of a job is it ?
or get the dealers to do it .

cheers

The D3 components one is the best I've seen and used, the HP4 colour match is fantastic, easy to fit if you go for the standard 3 screws to fit to the bike bolt on the indicators and then just connect the standard block connectors. the Extreme D3 requires the wiring modifying for the small number plate light.

They are a quality product. I know they are on the forum and were moving premises.

Hi guys
wanna fit a tail tidy to my HP4 , any recommendations ? , also how much of a job is it ?
or get the dealers to do it .

cheers

Hi i put the Ilmberger Carbon Tail on mine, same style as the original but about 3 inches shorter, so sticks out less, looks neat and the Carbon is great quality. Took about 20 minutes to fit myself and is designed to take the oem rubber fittings etc.

I have the evo tech as well easy fit look great better with the led indicators. Had the r&g before didn`t look as nice can try and send picture if you message me you email

Latest posts

Back