Help please - van hit me today

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich1000rr

Reaction score
We'll just got out of a + e on the way home I had to go see how she was after a van went into me this afternoon. The driver was in wrong lane and police said it wasn't my error. Very sore now but there's nothing is broke.

my dealer is great but very slow at getting anything done so can anyone recommend anywhere that can get things sorted faster + would you say the bellow was enough to class the bike as a riteoff. Any advice would be appreciated.

Lucky i had engine casings and crash bobbins that saved most the panel's but need a new rear wheel a replacement akropovic can - new front and side fairing - screen - chain guard - indercator - mirror - front mud guard

Thanks

If rear wheel is damaged, swingarm could of took a hit.

A bike never feels the same after a knock, even if all broken parts are replaced.

Sounds border line TBH mate, however, even if they write it off buy it back and fix her up. Sorry to hear another c**t driver has taken you down.

Ross its mostly in your head, unless you have a chimp for a mechanic lol, in which case I would worry too.

Once a bikes been written off I think it's a bit of a jinx, personally id buy it back as a track tool

Latest posts

Back