Hello hello. Another convert joining you

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thompsp

Reaction score
After test riding a S1000rr a month ago, I've finally been convinced to part with my beloved MV Agusta F4 and I pick up my 2011 Thunder Grey bike from a dealer this Saturday. Whilst I loved the MV's styling, it was just too unreliable and felt like an unsafe old tractor after a couple of hours on the Beemer.

Looking forward to getting a few tips and tricks from you guys on here.

Can't wait now. Apologies if it starts snowing this weekend...that'll be my fault probably 8-(

Hello and welcome, Thunder Grey spot on mate ;D
Gixer Rob link=topic=1601.msg15253#msg15253 date=1351239880 said:
thunder grey....choice of champions!!! ;D
reddevil007 link=topic=1601.msg15226#msg15226 date=1351191016 said:
2011 Thunder Grey, a man with taste
;D ;D ;D

Thanks for the warm welcome chaps. No doubt I'll post a piccy or two after I've picked it up tomorrow.

Simon (Alvechurch) - I think that I've got a right bargain from Stratstone Triumph Wolverhampton, i.e. a 2000 mile bike with an Akro and couple of other bits for just £8.5k...not a mark on it and looks completely brand new and still under BMW warranty :). Clarkes didn't come anywhere near that. Are they good for servicing though?

Hi i have found clarks to be a good bike dealer (i can only speak as i find) servicing has been fine and i have had numerous issues with my bike which i got new in feb from clarks which they seem to of tried there upmost to rectify.Your bike does sound like a very good buy nice one. I tried stratsone triumph wolverhampton for a used one before i got mine. I contacted them 2 x an they never came back to me. obviously got enough coin with out mine. ;)

Got the bike today and haven't stopped grinning yet...well chuffed with myself ;D

Thanks for the feedback Simon, I'll be using Clarks for servicing, so that's good to hear. Cheers.

Hopper link=topic=1601.msg15317#msg15317 date=1351414583 said:
Thunder grey S1000's are faster than any other colour FACT !!

Tut tut......... no swearing on here please do you see anything but ms racing in wsb???

;) ;)

Latest posts

Back