Tuning

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekdg

Reaction score
Speaking to a guy today about tuning. he stated he running 209bhp with a remapped ecu no need for a power commander.

He also stated that he has a slick + mode that has been uploaded to the ECU.
Ma have to sell the power commander and have a remap.

Well it sounds great
Let us know how you get on

Of all the mods I've done , looking for more donkeys has never figured , I could of course be a big shit house but my bike is dead fast already :)

Don't forget if/when you sell the bike you'll need to have your ECU reflashed back to stock in order for your fuelling to be correct for the stock system.

Just called them, very nice guy, he was explaining that he tuned the supersonic bmw's last year.
He doesn't only change the filing he also smoothes out the traction and anti wheelie.
He was explaining he had a S1000rr on the Dyno that he had sorted to 218hp at the wheel.......

Im going to remove my PCV and get it booked in.

Just called them, very nice guy, he was explaining that he tuned the supersonic bmw's last year.
He doesn't only change the filing he also smoothes out the traction and anti wheelie.
He was explaining he had a S1000rr on the Dyno that he had sorted to 218hp at the wheel.......

*****Fueling*****

well removed my PCV and got the bike booked in next month
If ur into to selling ur pcv I'm intrested my one was stolen from my garage break in. Good job I didn't have my Austin racing arcs system in there as well. Buy the way i think there also a tuners up silverstone area that also reflash ecu. If anyone else goes down this route.look forward to hearing the outcome on the reflashing

Is this all years or '12 on?

Looking forward to the results, albeit I think I'll stick with my Bazzaz unit for now.... I'm not soo keen on someone poking inside the BMW brain. lol

The guy is legendary on GS's and if he can squeeze a few ponies from that lump then the s1K should respond better.

well 2hrs spend at Hilltop 205.11 at the rear tyre. no flat spots in the power curve and the fuelling is spot on.

Just took the bike out for a quick run as its only 4 degrees here. WOW cant believe the difference, instant response anywhere in the rev range the torque cure has no dips either.

Hes also turned the DTC down so the bike will be smoother when it kicks in and the same on the anti wheelie.

Why i was there someone rang up and asked for the map to be emailed to them and quoted the forum. Then someone contacted him on facebook regarding tuning his bike.

My bike with just the full akro on was making 183 at the wheel before Geoff had a look at it. It was only making 187 with a PCV on it and rolling road set up. 178 hp with the PCV downloaded map.

The torque was 86 at the start of today and now its 93.97.

Cant recommend Geoff enough. And its cheaper than buying a PCV and a dyno set up.

Latest posts

Back