Yo yo...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G_Whizz

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Waiting on delivery of my new RR Sport in Motorsport colours which will be with me on Thursday, chopping in the S1000R for it and hoping to flog my 675R soon too so I don't become bankrupt!

Already ordered an evotech tailtidy last night and will be doing the obligatory levers, crash protection and a few other bits.

Be good to hear some recommendations for levers & other bits and pieces you guys recommend.

Exhaust wise, it's got to be an Austin Racing GP2R for me, once Christmas is out the way of course! :(

Hope to hear some positive recommendations from you guys soon!

Cheers

Graham

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome G_Whizz, gratz on the new delivery. Mine's pretty standard apart from the AKrapovic system so cant give you any positive recommendations on bike upgrades, But i can give you an anti-recommendation :/ ... Don't retro fit some after market heated grips, i did mine and it was a complete pain in the arse and took ferkin ages ... far less hassle to get heated gloves. (thats if you intend using the S1k in the winter)

Hi Graham, Giles, Lightech, Rizoma and all quality parts manufacturers have your bike covered, you are spoilt for choice.
Welcome to the forum.

JimmyMac

Back