Yellow dot in sky

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stu1888

Reaction score
Well a big yellow dot in the sky appeared the day, not warm mind, 20 watt bulb but by god least it was dry and could allow me to try and get rid of the chicken strips from my newly fitted rear tyre lol got most on the right but still have 10mm a couldn't get over on the left and was to scared to put the traction ccontrol off incase the next bend was wet lol

It was beautiful in N & W Yorkshire yesterday. The best day of the year so far.

I got out for 5 hours in the afternoon! Up to Ripon, Leyburn, Wensleydale, Hawes and back round to Gargrave, Skipton and then home.

By 5pm it was flippin freezing, the last hour was grim (cold). But at least it was dry apart from a a couple of roads that were flooded. Not on the HP4 yesterday, too much salt on the roads still.

Ribbleheead viaduct in the background. Decent road that :). Especially from there to Hawes :)

Yep - nice at the weekend. Went into the garage to find the radiator leaking on the BM. No visible stone damage at all. F**king had it with this thing...

I feel for you Shug, hope its just a weeping pipe and nothing more. Did it get dropped on its side some time ago? I bought a Damaged repaired ZXR 750 years back, 1st ride out it dropped some oil onto the rear wheel (split oil cooler union) while on the move. It spun up in 2nd 3rd and then 4th on a hot dry day. Took me the 2 gear changes to think something was up :stupid:

ps also nice to see the Sun out today

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back