Tt 2016

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2002sportevo

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
As a newbie to this site I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct section, but just wondering who's booked to go to the IoM for the 2016 TT ? I'm booked to go for my 6th year in a row, 5 years on the CBR, next year on the S1000RR :tickled_pink:

I'm going over with a few mates on the 0230ish crossing on Saturday 4th June and returning on the 0800ish ferry on Saturday 11th June - crossing from Heysham....

We couriered luggage over this year, was a lot easier - my Kriega gear won't fit on the S1000RR without me buying a pillion seat, so might just courier it over again :biggrin-new:

Be good to meet up for a beer or two if anyone else from here will be over (I know Mibridger is going)

Cheers
Colin

Hi mate. My story is nearly the same. New to this forum. Last couple of TTs on a cbr1000rr now changed to 2012. I used the kriega 30 plus a kreiga rucksack. Was looking at courier prices but don't know if it's worth it. Took too much clothes last year. I'm staying at quarterbridge again this year.

There are 3 of us going from Liverpool on the 31st May coming back into Heysham on the 6th June. I'll be kriega 20+10 and rucksack. If it don't fit it ain't going !

Hi Colin, I'm going over on 30th May 2.15pm from Heysham coming back on the 11th at 11.45pm via Belfast.

Hoping to meet up with Beavis (Dunc) and his buddies for a few nights out although Dunc drinks Babysham and pineapple so is restricted to what pubs serve it.��
Hey Dunc you got room in your Kreiga for ma straighteners?

JimmyMac

I have been going for over 30 years to the TT, last time I took my luggage (soft panniers) one of them got burned on my exhaust and went in the wheel at a 3 figure speed, it destroyed a brand new rear tyre, I was lucky to stay on the bike.

Since then, I always send my gear over with Parcelforce 48 hour.

I'm staying in Douglas, would be good to meet up with some of you.

Was everyone happy with the steam racket prices this year. Just shy of ?500 for two bikes and riders. Suppose that's the price we pay to get away from the wife and kids for a week.

our tickets were 230 each bike although one of us got it 20 quid cheaper for no reason! if you go and return before race week the come in cheaper still, they call it a TT taster ticket and works out about 180.

5 of us going out from Liverpool on 28th and back on the 6th june to haysham. would be good to arrange a catch up at ramsey or douglas for a pint seen as we all seem to have a crossover day or so?

Latest posts

Back