St Mary's loch - moffet

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sissymc7

Reaction score
I was out yesterday thought I'd hi tiny of my favourite roads tone devestated whole rd from loch to moffet has been layers with tons and tons of gravel terrible. Seems this must be the new way to resurface good bike rds Langholm also layered seems every spot I hit yesterday had been affected

They did exactly the same towards the end of last year too so it's actually been less than a year since it was done, they know it keeps the speed down for a few weeks too :D

I got major caught out on the road between Richmond and Leyburn 2 weeks ago. Resurfacing using the gravel stuff but they'd left big piles of it across the road, back nearly overtook front at one point. Ffs

I was out yesterday thought I'd hi tiny of my favourite roads tone devestated whole rd from loch to moffet has been layers with tons and tons of gravel terrible. Seems this must be the new way to resurface good bike rds Langholm also layered seems every spot I hit yesterday had been affected

Was there yesterday myself mate, seen the dreaded dust rising from about 2 miles away on the road down from Broughton into Moffat. Then found the same along towards the loch! Ended up going up over the top past the reservoirs just to get away from it! That's one of the best roads in the area ruined for the next month or so.

Latest posts

Back