Olivers Mount - 14/15 Sep 2015 - Gold Cup race meet

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StuartH

Reaction score
Evening,
I was thinking of finding my passport and translation book, make sure my vaccinations are up to date and nipping over to Scarborough for this event, but have never been before.

Is it worth the trip? plenty of top names taking part, so could be worth the £30 entry fee, but any previous experience would be appreciated...

Cheers,

Stu
Bury

I've been wondering the same thing. May keep you company on the way over if its worth going. Strength in number against the locals ;)

I've been before, I'm from the west side of the pennines and managed to get out unscathed ;) Its quite a nice flowing run over the top too past Fylingdales IIRC. It was many years ago when I went, but I loved it, Foggy and Shene on the back straight on their back wheels at insane speeds on a parade. They were trying to turn it into a mini TT, lovely atmosphere and proper tight racing.

Hi
I was planning on going this year but had to change plans unfortunately.

A friend has been and said it was a good day out, so would certainly be on for joining a few on a ride over next year or after.

I went down today (sunday) was a bit wet but a good day out , great to see Michael Dunlop take the gold cup trophy from guy Martin but a bit unlucky for McGuiness to sling it down the track on the second lap The bad news me fooking right indicator has decided to pack in (f.....cking BMW switch gear)

Back