Offset rear wheel

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ukbmw

Reaction score
Does anyone know the full reason behind the offset rear wheel in the 2023 bike?
I guess its the same as the previous version?
It looks very odd

Yeah the standard cast wheels. I?m not sure about the other options but having a look at some pictures I think you?re right that the carbon wheels are a perfect 50/50 split.

Yes the standard cast wheel has offset spokes.
Not by a small amount either.
I saw a video saying it was due to a tendacy for the bike to slightly veer to the right.
Well i have my bike now and with cruise control on and no hands it still slightly veers to the right so that didnt work lol

Yes the standard cast wheel has offset spokes.
Not by a small amount either.
I saw a video saying it was due to a tendacy for the bike to slightly veer to the right.
Well i have my bike now and with cruise control on and no hands it still slightly veers to the right so that didnt work lol
Oh dear god, still after all this time? The veering is really annoying and they still can?t get that right! Ffs?Might as well stick with my 2018. Why? Just why?

Oh dear god, still after all this time? The veering is really annoying and they still can?t get that right! Ffs?Might as well stick with my 2018. Why? Just why?
Its not an issue unless you want to ride a long way no handed.
Its only slight veer to the right

I thought it was the clutch cable "pushing" the left handle bar that caused the bike to steer right slightly. Every S1K I've had has done it.

Latest posts

Back