New Guy from Glasgow

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the larger tinted screen. Think they only do standard and tint, don't think there's a light tint?

Last edited:
Welcome!

I opted for the BMW tall screen also, it's the best looking screen for the 15+ IMO, only thing is it's bloody expensive. I went for the clear one...

Welcome!

Another Scottish newbie here. We're all out on the bikes now cause summer is over in a week :tongue-new:

Welcome!

Another Scottish newbie here. We're all out on the bikes now cause summer is over in a week :tongue-new:

Welcome to the forum afc, I'm guessing by the time I get back from work next Thursday our week of summer will be over but it's ok the new bike has rain mode for when the snow starts again the week after ����

Relax man, all good things and that... weathers dry..so far ! here, hopefully youll pick her up today/sat and knock in a few clicks.. let us know tho and get a few snaps on.. fingers crossed for you...

Well managed to pick her up the day as had family duties over the weekend!!!!!!! Look out tomorrow when i get a proper run up to Inverary castle & back to get a proper feel for it and scrub in the new tyres, Think the new can (SC Project) might get a wee bit to much attention from the boys in blue- time will tell LOL

exellent mate , one of my favourite runs, glad your enjoy the bike.

Welcome mate, moved from a blade to a 16 Sport myself a few weeks ago. Loved the blade but the 3rd gen is just on a different planet. I'm over in Lanark, maybe see you out and about. What colour did you go for?

Edit, just seen your pics, same colour scheme as mines

Cheers,
Stevie

Last edited:
Back