My early birthday present

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisH

Reaction score
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]Hi folks, I've been reading the fantastic and informative post on here for a while now so thought I'd better dive in! Currently waiting delivery of a 17 plate S1000RR in motorsport blue having sold my 675r Daytona at the end of March. Getting some crash protection, tail tidy and Akro end can fitted at delivery.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]Ridden a few BMs over the years but not owned one since the late 80s when I had an R80. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]Really looking forward to my early birthday present! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display]

[/FONT][FONT=.SF UI Display]
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chris, welcome to the forum :).

Congratulations on the new bike, bit of a change then?

Welcome to the forum Chris and congratulations on your new RR. Is an awesome Birthday present!

I had a 675 R before my SThou and couldn't be happier with the Beemer. Hope you have many miles of smiles ahead :).

Re tail tidy, don't get R&G and you'll be fine lol :).

Oli

Welcome to the forum Chris!

Seems I'm not the only one who made the move to a s1k after owning a 675 Daytona (or three of them!)

Im a big fan of the 17 motorsports colour now, put some photos up when you do collect it. I haven't yet seen a 17 with the new Akra shaped can on either.

Dave

Thanks Guys, yes loved the Daytona awesome bike, just fancied a change. I'm expecting it to handle as well as the Daytona but with a little more room. Will post some pics when she finally arrives. New bike and bus pass! 60 is the new 40 !

Latest posts

Back