Morning all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete

Reaction score
Morning all,
just popping in a quick hello post to all. My names Pete, bet that was a shock given my user name! I've got a 2010 s thou but pretty well specced up. 2014 body work, Carrozzeria wheels, Hp stuff ohlins, akrapovic etc. I'm into trackdays and getting ready for some soon. Did the tyco BMW day last year at donington. I come from a background of R1's and had a couple of my R1's in performance bike. I'm London based and have BM set up nice after some moss. Look forward to gassing with you all

Hi Pete,
Sounds like you've got a decent spec of bike there. There's a Showroom section to show it off ;)

Thanks all. Decent moss!! Decent mods I meant! I'll get some pics up. Thanks for the warm welcome

Hmmm cant find showroom section or how to load avatar..might need some helpful members to show me the way:tennis:

Hi Pete, Welcome to the site. You clearly know your way around the bike, looking forward to the photos. Photobucket is the way to go, but I'll struggle to tell you how, took me ages to work out how to do it.

JimmyMac

Thanks for the warm welcome. cant believe I bumped into my old turtle mate again! ����

...can't beat a bit of moss, wonderful stuff:witless:

Back