"Moin Moin" from the North of Germany

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

der_Svenn0r

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

as it should be - I introduce myselfe shortly :acne:

My name is Sven, I was build in 1986 and I come from the North of Germany (to be precise, from Lower Saxony - in german it?s called "Niedersachsen").

The next full race track "Oschersleben" is only 40 kilometer away :cool:

After a crash on street at the end of last season, I broke both femurs mutiple times... The crash was not so bad, but the place was little unsuitable - I slipped in a traffic sign with low speed <40kmh
The terrifying result -> http://images-hochladen.de/view/?id=8de ... f04b55b53d :crushed:

Luckily it did not happen with my bike... so, my decision for future: I don?t drive anymore in road traffic and I?m building my bike to a full racebike. In the beginning of next year I will start up my new racetrack season with out any traffic sing?s :friendly_wink:

Why I signed up here in the UK forum? I bought a race product made in UK. I need a little help and the guys in the german forum has no experience with it :friendly_wink:

I hope some people here have this part in use and collect experience . It?s about a rearset... But this is not for these introducing here.

Thanks in advance - Sven

Welcome to the forum.
These are pretty bad breaks in your legs, good for you getting on a bike again after that.

I have also converted my S1K to track only, if I can help you I will.

Regards
Davy

Hi Sven, sorry to hear about your accident. Good luck with your race bike, lots of help here.

Back