Lydden Hill td

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Last minute dot com via Trackday traders, decided to have a spin around Lydden. Small circuit, no rest but at least track time which is all but booked up everywhere now. Not really a thou track but was a much needed shake down for the bike (me really). Confidence slowly built up (from zero) end of day was much happier, this bike (and me) really needs to be violated to make it work. Happy with corner entry, (v02) but exit was lacking. tc on zero but still flashing, comp k on rear didn't want to hook up but wear rate is great.
Probably will book next Saturday again for some continuation.
Met up with Northen soul I think he said, off of here.

Hi mate
yes it was me indeed!
Had a crackin day and glad the rain held off. It's not a thou track as you said but at least it's some track time. I ended up just doing the whole thing in 2nd!!! Occasional shift to 1st for the hairpin and short shift to 3rd at the bottom straight. All good fun. Nice to meet you mate but sorry to hear you're not gettin on 100% with the gen 4. Hopefully you'll settle in to it

Last minute dot com via Trackday traders, decided to have a spin around Lydden. Small circuit, no rest but at least track time which is all but booked up everywhere now. Not really a thou track but was a much needed shake down for the bike (me really). Confidence slowly built up (from zero) end of day was much happier, this bike (and me) really needs to be violated to make it work. Happy with corner entry, (v02) but exit was lacking. tc on zero but still flashing, comp k on rear didn't want to hook up but wear rate is great.
Probably will book next Saturday again for some continuation.
Met up with Northen soul I think he said, off of here.

Latest posts

Back