Kreiga luggage gen 4

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knackersack

Reaction score
Hi I have just purchased a pillion seat for my gen 4 so I can carry my kriega luggage for a trip to the nurburgring , I have the 40ltr combination has anybody got any pictures of the kriega luggage on the bike using the pillion seat and how secure is it thankyou . Oh and the bike will be here Wednesday style passion 2022 model well excited , tank bag next ?

I have used the Kreiga 40 litre combo with the Hepco & Becker sportrack. I think you would need to be careful that the kreiga pack didn't scratch the bodywork if you just use the pillion seat for a large pack. I use the 10 litre Kreiga on the pillion seat as a daypack.

Should add this is on a gen 2. Not sure if there is a Hepco and becker sportrack for gen 4 yet.

Last edited:
I have the kriega 30l and it was faultless during my NC500 trip last May. I mounted it to the pillion seat and it was very secure and waterproof. I didn't get any damage to paintwork and even at high adventurous road speeds didn't budge. Made a good back rest also!!
f547b70a80cf03cb7b6e55203d152d96.jpg

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

S w motech tank bag sits off the bodywork nicely , kriega luggage and a kriega rucksack will be enough to see me down to the nurburgring....looking forward to it cheers for the advice

Latest posts

Back