HP4 stolen central London

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty

Reaction score
Mates HP4 has been stolen.....

RE62 OPK
VIN/CHASSIS WB10D0104DZF91163
It was Almax Chained, had a tracker and has Datatag/ Smartwater ? So let this be a warning to all out there as no bike is safe!!

Stolen from China Town underground car park between the 1st and 14th of Feb. In Central London
This is the non carbon version ? but the wheels are done Blue and has it has Carbon and RnG Extras ? see pic. It stands out as it has the standard levers and rear-sets.

It has the Standard black belly pan - NOT carbon.
It also has a small dent in the Akro can .
Any info please let me know

?1000 reward for return or info leading to recovery of the bike!!!

10983563_10206209201658104_4423437255737728869_o.jpg

Sorry to hear that was it left unattended for two weeks.

Last seen on Tuesday, so between then and yesterday.
Owner going through cctv with security, no cops available to deal (now there is a surprise since Mr Winsor shafted their budget).
My mate lives local so that is/was the only 'safe' storage for him.

I've shared this on fb , hope your mate gets it back and finds the scum that did it.

****Witness Saw****
3 eastern european/Russian guys (speaking polish or russian) at between 1am and 2am on Friday morning (Thursday night) They where in a white van with a black moped wearing in Hi Vis Jackets in Q-Park China town in London

Ye I know, and now I have compared the pics the exhaust is totally different to the hp4. Was exhaust I was showing incase there may of been any marks on it that might tie it to the missing one not the bike.

Dean

Sorry to hear mate mine was stolen a few weeks ago too from west london (Yellow with taylor made exhaust if anyone has seen it), looks like theres a big operation or something. Everyone be carefull as these bastards seem to be on a rampage. Another guys r1 was stolen the other day too

Nightmare, sorry to hear it. Did the tracker not activate or alert the owner?

Latest posts

Back