Hi from N. Ireland

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dermymoto

Reaction score
Hi folks,just joined up today and from what ive seen so far it looks great....some stunning bikes on here!

I currently ride 2 ktms. ....a '10 Akrapovic limited edition RC8R and a 690 smc supermoto.

Im going to add a litre rocket very soon and it just has to be the mighty S1000rr! !

Looking forward to enjoying the craic with you lot on here and some modding tips for the beemer!

Dermot

Welcome it will be interesting to see what Michael Dunlop can do on it at the TT this year.

Welcome it will be interesting to see what Michael Dunlop can do on it at the TT this year.

Cheers mate,Yeah....fingers crossed he does the business! Going myself for the first time. ....cannot wait!

Any tips on posting pics from a Samsung galaxy s4? I have the photobucket app but can't get the pics to upload

Welcome, where you from , Kildare man myself. Not long to the NW200 now!

Hello buddy....im in county Tyrone....about 8 miles from cookstown. Yeah, cant wait for it and all the local road races!

welcome mate, went to the IOM a few years back..... effing amazing :eek:illeak::very_drunk::woot: its true what they say, every biker HAS to do there at least once in their life

Very nice, you taking it to the IOM as I will be there on mine.

Back