Hi all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rafa

Reaction score
Hi.
Im Rafa - currently on k1300s, but looking forward to buy s1000rr soon

Hi.
Im Rafa - currently on k1300s, but looking forward to buy s1000rr soon

K1300S is a great bike, but now it's showing its age, no upgrades to the bike since its launch in 2009. The rr will be a nice change, not so good at long distances but more fun overall.

Good luck with your new purchase.

I'm just outside of London- Botehamwood.
i have a list of " bikes to gave" 1. KTM RC8 2.s1000rr.
Number one was stolen two years ago - and then I got a "sofa" bike -k1300s - as you mention is a grate bike but s1000rr is my next step . I booked already ferry to Spain end of May - now I need a bike ;)

Welcome to the forum! You're making the right choice going for the S1000

K1300S is a great bike, but now it's showing its age, no upgrades to the bike since its launch in 2009. The rr will be a nice change, not so good at long distances but more fun overall.

Good luck with your new purchase.

The cruise control on the 2015 model makes long distance rides all the more bearable :)

Hi Rafa

The k1300s was my last bike, really liked it but couldn'y walk past the s1000rr so I did the deal - you will never regret changing over.

I have a garage right now so there is time to buy a " dream bike" ;).
shame I can not afford a new one - just bought a house.

Hi Rafa, welcome to the site. Hope you pick up a bargain, you will be more than happy with whatever S1000RR you buy.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back