Hello from AZ!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rm4Two

Reaction score
Hello all, Derrick from Arizona here. Just wanted to say what's up. I've had my 2011 SIKRR for almost two years now and I'm currently converting it into a dedicated track bike. Most of the time I post and lurk over on the S1000RRforum.com site, but, figured I'd register here as well to gain more insight and info; especially seeing i'm purchasing more and more parts from oversees :) I have 3 other bikes in my collection, (1199 Panigale, RSV4 factory & Can-Am Spyder RSS) although the last one is hardly a motorcycle lol. Anyway that's me in a nutshell!

Welcome to the forum Derrick!

That's quite the garage you have, must be fantastic having pretty much all engine configurations covered lol!
Dare I ask what's your favourite lol? [emoji6]

Enjoy the forum, there's a great community on here, and may you have many more happy miles ahead of you :)

Oli

Welcome to the forum Derrick!

That's quite the garage you have, must be fantastic having pretty much all engine configurations covered lol!
Dare I ask what's your favourite lol? [emoji6]

Enjoy the forum, there's a great community on here, and may you have many more happy miles ahead of you :)

Oli
You may ask but, you might not like the answer LOL. The RSV4 is my favorite however, the SIKRR is the easiest to ride which is part of the reason I chose to convert it to a track bike over the others. I simply love the sound of the V4 with the SC Project CRT exhaust; and it's just so damn smooth! I can't wait for the Panigale V4 R to hit the streets!! Believe it or not I already have a deposit on one. Yes I have a deposit on a bike that I might not see for another 2 years LOL. If BMW ever creates a street version of their HP4 Race I might get one of those as well.

Hi welcome to the forum. thats a fair collection you have there, very nice.

You may ask but, you might not like the answer LOL. The RSV4 is my favorite however, the SIKRR is the easiest to ride which is part of the reason I chose to convert it to a track bike over the others. I simply love the sound of the V4 with the SC Project CRT exhaust; and it's just so damn smooth! I can't wait for the Panigale V4 R to hit the streets!! Believe it or not I already have a deposit on one. Yes I have a deposit on a bike that I might not see for another 2 years LOL. If BMW ever creates a street version of their HP4 Race I might get one of those as well.

I was expecting that answer lol!

Yea I'm excited for the Panigale V4 too, I think it's great to have another manufacturer embracing a V4 platform (I always hoped KTM would've replaced the RC8 with a V4 road bike).

That's cool you've got a deposit down already, but I wonder if you'll be able to wait that long for the R model, or instead, will the temptation be too strong to go with the 1100 S model!? Lol [emoji6]

Re HP4 "Road", I believe the current consensus is that it's looking very unlikely, however BMW seem set for an all-new RR for MY 2019. Perhaps there will be two models in the range, one with a metal frame, the other with a CF frame? Who knows ... but these sure are exciting times in motorcycling! :)

Oli

Welcome to the forum my wealthy friend.. I also joined the US Forum.. this one is a bit more livelier tho so stick with us.

Stuart

Welcome to the forum my wealthy friend.. I also joined the US Forum.. this one is a bit more livelier tho so stick with us.

Stuart
Thank you Stuart for the warm welcome! But wealthy???? Hardly my fiend! :cocksure: I'm Just fortunate, hard working and I refuse to buy new LOL. With the exception of the Duc, all others were pre-owned with the newest bike is 4 years old. If I had to do it over again, I would have waited on the Duc as well. ;)

Your welcome. Just fooling a bit with you.. yea stick around my man theres plenty chat on here..

S

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back