Hello Everyone

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMWBob

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Bob. Just bought myself a 2020 S1000RR M Sport and looking to find out a bit more about the bike really.

Hope to get to know you all better in due course.

Hi Bob, welcome to the forum, what kind of riding do you do (road, commute, tour, track) and where abouts will you be doing it on the new bike?

Thanks Guys.

I will be mainly riding the new bike on the roads although I have a trip planned to the Nurburgring with it in June along with another friend on his M Sport. I do enjoy track riding as well but that's mainly on an R1.

Maybe see some of you this year at Oulton if any of you do track riding? I've a day there booked in April (first of the year) and then racing a few days later with the Wirral 100 club.

Thanks Guys.

I will be mainly riding the new bike on the roads although I have a trip planned to the Nurburgring with it in June along with another friend on his M Sport. I do enjoy track riding as well but that's mainly on an R1.

Maybe see some of you this year at Oulton if any of you do track riding? I've a day there booked in April (first of the year) and then racing a few days later with the Wirral 100 club.

Oulton, there 19&20 April

Latest posts

Back