Hello BMW Folk, Newbie from the NW

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billo01

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thanks for having me on the forum. I've defected from the Fireblade forum having (still) owned a 2009 HRC Fireblade. As good as the bike was (is) it was time to dip my toe into the world of BMW.

So next month I'll be taking ownership of a Storm Black S1000RR Sport with performance pack. Can't wait!!!!

Being new to the model, I'll have plenty of questions to ask and will be good to catch up with all you BM experienced people on here.

Hi,
I am up in Morecambe and get my RR 2nd wk in March and cant wait!

Dean

Hello and welcome, there's quite a few of us coming off fire blades, saw a Marquez repsol one in my local dealers, looked nice but it had nothing new on it, Honda need to put some new toys on the blade and sort or change the ABS system.

Thanks all for the welcome. Yes Explorer I can only guess that Honda will launch something next year and catch up with everyone else and perhaps change their brake by wire system they have. I'm coming away from the C-ABS Blade, ok it didn't give any trouble but tainted ownership for me, especially with servicing cost for their ABS and of course the bloody fairing removal. Anyway not to slag the Balde off as it's a great bike but looking forward to the next chapter. Roll on blue skies

Welcome along from another on the blade forum.
And yes, you were spot on, it's snowing just in time for picking the new bike up.

Back