Fast Bikes December

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Great piece on 1krr from standard version... thru to various class modified.... 7 good pages... I found it a good read, i devoured motorcycle mechanics and superbike when I was on the tools as an apprentice... im not in the habit of buying mags, but I subscribed after this issue... really decent read, anyone else feel the same ?

Last edited:
I see the BMW S1000 beat the R1 around Mallory and now Oulton in Performance Bikes mag. Glad to see all this R1 hype is taking a hit. I also see that USA's Motorcycle.com preferred the BMW over the R1.

I've been a Fast Bikes subscriber for years and have bought the mag since their second issue. The early days when they had Sean Emmett and his brother as writers and testers, Dan Harris, Rob Frost and Shakey et al. Great mag, great read. The S1000RR write was a goodun, the Badovini Motorrad Italia bike is a bit of a beast but they did say that Guy Martins bike test that was in the previous mag was even more of a beast.

Yes I recommend Fast Bikes over the other rags.

I saw Sean Emmett and another guy testing the Blackbird and Thunderace near Northampton a few years back.

Back