Dunoon run Sunday 15th May

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Good wee run today... Me, my mate Tam met Beavis, JimmyMac and his two mates Albert and Gordon at Mcds Balloch. Wee blast up Loch Lomondside over the Rest n Be Thankfull to Dunoon. Good chat bit of scoff which was served in jig time and returned via same route... excellent.. Just before we split The Mac got into selling mode with me for his... spare ! Yea...spare... Carbon Winglets... I actually thought hed gie me them for **** all... lol... still to be considered from my end... great wee day out... proves to me this forum has quality members.. cheers lads...

ForumRunner_20160515_172405.jpg

ForumRunner_20160515_172442.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20160515_172424.jpg
    ForumRunner_20160515_172424.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 49
Cheers Stuart, great day out overall, good banter and great to put faces to names. We will do it again, only 9 months of Summer left. lol

JimmyMac

Cheers Stuart , great run today. We can go to Oban next time ��

Quick tally up... Saturday last to today.. ive racked up over 1000 miles... Ive really started to get in the groove with this HP lovely machine to ride.. other than the odd missed gear using the QS its flawless

Lol... by the way that wee cafe gave us the quickest service Ive had in ages...dunno how we ended up with that roll and links that yer mate hoovered... I thought you were going to take it up the road Jimmy...

Looks like you guys had a great ride out.....I did about 260 miles yesterday with two mates - Falkirk, Tyndrum, Dalmally, Inverary, Oban (stopped for prawns, chips and fuel) back over to Tyndrum and then back down to Falkirk. The road over to Inverary is fantastic and it was nice and quiet as well........

Brilliant Colin... were really lucky with our roads up here.. surprisingly there was very little police presence on Sat or Sun, which was way different from last Wed at Dalmally and the Glen..

Sounds a great run you guys had, the weather here was cold and drizzle after a week of sunshine. Typical.

Latest posts

Back