Cadwell 2morrow night

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just done my special sun dance for u matey - will not be posting any pics ;D. Hope u have a good one.
Cheers

Hope it stays dry mate.... ;)

I was out all day on the Bike and I (somehow) missed all of the showers, most of the roads were dry in and around Essex/Suffolk.. ;D

Rode there in rain & fork lightening thinking what the fook am i doing??? The rain finished about 4.45 and by the time i hit the track at 5.15 it was almost dry everywhere apart from barn.
To summerise...... BLOODY GREAT NIGHT!!! So impressed with the bike, there's nothing i'd fault on it, brakes didn't fade, tyres (K1F K3R both 32psi) were superperb and being able to really give the lump some serious revs thru every gear was amazing. The way the bike revs i was able to keep her in 2nd from the gooseneck right thru to exiting barn at which point anything behind me quickly dissappeared ;)
Im by no means an experienced track rider but the bike certainly was a damn site better than my blade round there, there were a few Gixer/Blade/ ZX10 owners who gave me a look of wtf is is that?? as they were giving it big pasty out of the corners :) :) :) Hoping to get pics this week so will post when i can

phil link=topic=1232.msg11447#msg11447 date=1344357102 said:
Glad you had a greta time mate, I wish I had Gambled..

maybe next time ;)
TBH when my mate went out for the siting laps in the fast grp we both thought it was going to be crap but he came in 20mins later with a big grin and told me to get my arse out there..... it's a bloody lottery at the moment!!

Latest posts

Back