Brands yesterday 8th aug

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Great day, no rain, and starring Tommy Hill ! What a great, down to earth bloke, nothing too much trouble, just one of the lads only a bit better rider lol. 2 more s1000's there, ms and a black one, didnt have a chance to look you up, sorry! Trying to upload pic but no joy, will try later

Last edited:
I had 3 sessions with Tommy at Snet,last week and had a great time.He couldn't be more helpful and,as you say,totally down to earth.
Exiting the hairpin,his rear tyre left a black line all the way to Palmers!
The annoying thing was my camera decided not to record!

Looks like you had a great day fella - i assume it was Brands GP and not the Indy circuit? Have to say i totally agree with what everyone says about Tommy, ive had the pleasure of meeting him several times and hes always been so free with his time and words, really hope he comes back into bike racing again soon.

Do you have any onboard video footage from the day?

Stay well fella and hope to see you on another track day soon.

Steve

Looks like you had a great day fella - i assume it was Brands GP and not the Indy circuit? Have to say i totally agree with what everyone says about Tommy, ive had the pleasure of meeting him several times and hes always been so free with his time and words, really hope he comes back into bike racing again soon.

Do you have any onboard video footage from the day?

Stay well fella and hope to see you on another track day soon.

Steve
Unfortunatly not gp, couple of mates were going so decided to join 'em. Thought the short circuit would benefit me from a riding point of view with a couple of instruction sessions. The way Tommy Hill dragged me around clearways i was making my will as i went lol ! Have some footage, see if i can download it.

Back