Anyone?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score

[h=5]Lee Hardy[/h] ? 39 mins

BMW S1000RR 2016 Track bike with V5
?16,000
Swaffham, Norfolk

BMW S1000RR 2016 Race bike
Bought as a brand new machine from BMW in 2016 and built into a spare Superstock race bike. Bike comes with a V5 and Mileage is currently 3150, the bike is serviced and prepared to a high standard using the following parts...
Chassis
... Bitubo pressurized fork cartridge kit with 10 springs fitted (spare springs included) these forks have only been used once so internals and externals are as new, all internals fitted by Hawk BMW at the time.
Bitubo rear shock with remote preload adjustment (various Springs included)
BMW HP4 forged wheels (spare set of standard wheels with discs included)
Modified fuel tank (23 litres) modified by Bora and very nice fitment,
Renthal gen3 clip ons (renthal grips grey)
Alpha racing clutch lever
Carbon brake lever guard
Promach rearsets
Alpha quick release fuel cap
Alpha carbon bodywork including tank cover
Alpha carbon frame guards
R&G frame sliders
R&G engine crash protection
R&G paddock stand bobbins
DID 520 race chain
JT 520 race sprockets (various sizes included)
captive wheel spacers
Engine and Braking (208bhp) approx
BMW code to unlock ECU never been imputed (will be available on sale of the bike)
Akrapovic titanium exhaust system and carbon can
Akrapovic link pipe and quite can included for quite track days
BMC Air Filter
Standard master cylinder and lever, better feel than with short lever
Alpha racing remote brake adjuster
Hel braided brake lines front and rear
Brembo ZO4 race brake pads front
New Brembo floating race discs front
The bike is in very good condition as you would expect from a well from a race team like ours, it has been maintained regardless and would make a great track bike or a Superstock 1000 machine, i've included some spares, including a spare engine, cylinder head, and various other parts such as footpegs and so on. The reason for sale is I am running a race team and need to bring in some extra funds, The bike is a missile and runs faultlessly, only ever uses Rock Oil and dot 4 racing brake fluid. I will also include some oil and brake fluid so you have stock to replace during maintenance
If you are genuinely interested then you can view the bike but please arrange with prior notice. I feel the price reflects the condition and spares included, I am open to sensible offers and welcome them, I can only refuse.
Any questions please ask
Lee Hardy

See more

[h=5]Lee Hardy[/h] ? 39 mins

BMW S1000RR 2016 Track bike with V5
?16,000
Swaffham, Norfolk

BMW S1000RR 2016 Race bike
Bought as a brand new machine from BMW in 2016 and built into a spare Superstock race bike. Bike comes with a V5 and Mileage is currently 3150, the bike is serviced and prepared to a high standard using the following parts...
Chassis
... Bitubo pressurized fork cartridge kit with 10 springs fitted (spare springs included) these forks have only been used once so internals and externals are as new, all internals fitted by Hawk BMW at the time.
Bitubo rear shock with remote preload adjustment (various Springs included)
BMW HP4 forged wheels (spare set of standard wheels with discs included)
Modified fuel tank (23 litres) modified by Bora and very nice fitment,
Renthal gen3 clip ons (renthal grips grey)
Alpha racing clutch lever
Carbon brake lever guard
Promach rearsets
Alpha quick release fuel cap
Alpha carbon bodywork including tank cover
Alpha carbon frame guards
R&G frame sliders
R&G engine crash protection
R&G paddock stand bobbins
DID 520 race chain
JT 520 race sprockets (various sizes included)
captive wheel spacers
Engine and Braking (208bhp) approx
BMW code to unlock ECU never been imputed (will be available on sale of the bike)
Akrapovic titanium exhaust system and carbon can
Akrapovic link pipe and quite can included for quite track days
BMC Air Filter
Standard master cylinder and lever, better feel than with short lever
Alpha racing remote brake adjuster
Hel braided brake lines front and rear
Brembo ZO4 race brake pads front
New Brembo floating race discs front
The bike is in very good condition as you would expect from a well from a race team like ours, it has been maintained regardless and would make a great track bike or a Superstock 1000 machine, i've included some spares, including a spare engine, cylinder head, and various other parts such as footpegs and so on. The reason for sale is I am running a race team and need to bring in some extra funds, The bike is a missile and runs faultlessly, only ever uses Rock Oil and dot 4 racing brake fluid. I will also include some oil and brake fluid so you have stock to replace during maintenance
If you are genuinely interested then you can view the bike but please arrange with prior notice. I feel the price reflects the condition and spares included, I am open to sensible offers and welcome them, I can only refuse.
Any questions please ask
Lee Hardy

See more

If only.........

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back