Another north wales trip...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cinnabull

Reaction score
Myself and my ride buddy went to Barmouth again yesterday, via Bala. Left Warrington mid morning, roads were damp (ish) and I hate the wet. We took it easy going but as the roads dried we sped up a tad. Bala was pretty dead compared to summer, as was Barmouth, but the chippy was still as good as ever. I'm still in awe of the way these velocipedes can cover the ground so effortlessly, however I am being drawn to a more upright riding position again, so who knows how long the love affair will last. M56 was a mare coming back as apparently a wagon had overturned somewhere, we came off 2 junctions early due to standing traffic.

Stuart

I do love the ice cream parlour in Barmouth. Roads there from Dolgellau / Bala are great. Especially the A4212 on the Taffy ring. Been a few years might have to take a trip next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i love the last 10 or so miles into barmouth but you need to catch it after the traffic has gone. :)

Latest posts

Back