Another new guy

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. Welcome to the forum.

We've had 3 join up from your side of the pond in the last week.

HP4 myself, love it, have you done much to yours?

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

We've had 3 join up from your side of the pond in the last week.

HP4 myself, love it, have you done much to yours?

Not much, painted the lowers to match the Hp4 blue, changed out the ti canister for carbon fiber one and running brens tune instead of a PC5 or bazazz. There are a few more things that i cant think of at the moment

Not much, painted the lowers to match the Hp4 blue, changed out the ti canister for carbon fiber one and running brens tune instead of a PC5 or bazazz. There are a few more things that i cant think of at the moment

How do you find the bren tune? I was interested it getting a unit but was put off by some negative reviews.

How do you find the bren tune? I was interested it getting a unit but was put off by some negative reviews.

Honestly as you know I cant speak for others but I myself have had great service and customer service from them, they have always responded to me and answered my questions. I was having an issue downloading their V4 map. We went back and forth, tried several things on my end and theirs but nothing would work, honestly i had given up and was tired of trying and i knew that had given up to, but about 2-3 weeks later(when i was having the issue) they sent me a new map and everything downloaded with no problem. They could have easily packed up shop on because i was already running the V3 mapping setup but they stood by there word and helped me out. As far as bike performance I have not dynoed yet but I can tell a big difference in the throttle smoothness and acceleration in 1-3 gear, 4-6 well everything gets blurry and then I black out :)

Back