Scott leathers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve940

Reaction score
After trying on diffrent one piece suits and being not your average shaped man,I decided to go m2m...nearest myself up here in the north east I've visited Scott leathers in barnard castle..Jim was absolutely brilliant,nothing was too much bother..I'm hoping to get them before the tt but fully understand if I don't.. he said he'd make every effort..either way I'll have a suit that fits perfect..
On another note,scott leathers cannot attend the TT this year as the main sponsor (RST) must be kept happy..absolutely shocking behaviour towards a man that's supported them for years....

Haaa I was going to ask the same!

@stuartb didn't you use Scott Leathers once?
He definitely did l,when I looked for reviews I found his thread...interesting read but ultimately I think he was happy with the suit..unless my eyes failed me again lol

Barnard Castle is where Dominic Cummings was off to in the pandemic for an eye test when we were all locked in our homes.
Completely forgot about that..I read .y post half a dozen times and couldn't foe the life of me work out what use were going on about

Completely passed me by too. I only live 10 minutes from Barnard Castle so perhaps the familiarity of the place didn't trigger the (very good) joke.

I nipped down to see him at his "factory" to try on different sizes, it was a bit chaotic inside but the place where you want to go, the M2M he done for me were a rubbish fit, got a decent fit straight off the shelf and swapped them over..

BTW there is a superb Butchers in Barnard Castle, big one right on the Main Street, get yerself in there and pick up some nice big steaks, just looking at the pics lol..

https://photos.app.goo.gl/J3x8KFUh4yXRqApd9

I nipped down to see him at his "factory" to try on different sizes, it was a bit chaotic inside but the place where you want to go, the M2M he done for me were a rubbish fit, got a decent fit straight off the shelf and swapped them over..

BTW there is a superb Butchers in Barnard Castle, big one right on the Main Street, get yerself in there and pick up some nice big steaks, just looking at the pics lol..

https://photos.app.goo.gl/J3x8KFUh4yXRqApd9
I'll give that a try when I pick suit up..I'd expect the fit to be perfect first time.unless I put a few lbs on...even if its not I'll just wait until it is adjusted..I said I'd like it before the tt but if its not ready its not the end of the world

I took my bike to bmw for service,mot and fork seals two weeks ago,and the gent before me was wearing scott leathers one piece..it pretty much convinced me that this was the one to go for..I'm confident this will all work out just fine...ps did your friend Jimmy ever forgive you stuartb lol

I took my bike to bmw for service,mot and fork seals two weeks ago,and the gent before me was wearing scott leathers one piece..it pretty much convinced me that this was the one to go for..I'm confident this will all work out just fine...ps did your friend Jimmy ever forgive you stuartb lol
What for, changing the leathers ?

Latest posts

Back