In&Motion Airbag Compatibility

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Does the In&Motion airbag control unit work across all brands?
I have an RST Airbag suit and an In&Motion control unit.
If I buy a Klim/Ixon etc airbag for street use with an appropriate touring jacket, will it just work?

Interesting as I'm in the process of getting custom leathers made. I also have the RST leathers and on my third year of subscription. The new suite comes with the Furigan vest which If I can buy the vest itself without the brain unit that would save a fair bit.

I'll find out this week as I have both a new RST suit and an Ixon vest which I've had for a few years.

Does the In&Motion airbag control unit work across all brands?
I have an RST Airbag suit and an In&Motion control unit.
If I buy a Klim/Ixon etc airbag for street use with an appropriate touring jacket, will it just work?
I added my RST Suit to the In&Motion control unit that originally came with my Ixon vest - via the app - and it seems to work fine......two green lights and it allows me to shift between "road" and "track"

I went into a local dealer today to look at the furygan vests. They can also accommodate the In&motion box so think I’ll go for one and then wear it with my current Dainese leather jacket.

Back