“M” Start up screen logo with GS911?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can do it and it’s easy to do so long as the bike is registered on the gs911
Interesting. Never seen it on the GS-911 menu options. I actually prefer the start-up screen on the K67 rather than the one on my K66 which simply says ‘M’.

Read that BT MOTO saying to go for Bimmer utility rather than the GS911 as half the price.. Was looking at it earlier.. for the OBD dongle and software license it was showing around £140... Comes from America so not sure it they'll ship to the UK.. nor am I liable if it's *hite 😂😂

GS-911 is much easier to do these mods - bimmer utility is a bit of a slog but once you follow the procedures methodically it works. I got my Bimmer utility shipped from the US to Republic of Ireland no problem. I think the customs charge was only €17.

I already had the GS-911 but at the time it was not possible to do these mods with a GS-911 but they added that to the GS-911 after. So I may be selling my Bimmer Utility and license number. Seems a bit pointless to have both devices now. If anybody is interested give me a shout.

Latest posts

Back