Hypertrax East Kilbride

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Had a blast on these KTM electric crossers on Wednesday evening... they are rapid.

You pay for 10 minute sessions and if you think 10 mins isnt enough you ought to try a blast, I was absolutely fucked after a few minutes on the track.

It definitely had me thinking this is a young mans game lol...and that was on number 1 power. For the second session I got mine cranked up to number 2 and it was pretty mind blowing how powerful these things are, supposedly theres a full power 3rd option but Im guessing the track is too short for that.

Sorry Ive no pics lads but its well worth 25 quid even for two ten minute blasts. As good as any session in a gym ive ever done.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sounds like a lot of fun ...have to admit that while I quite like the smell of petroleum, electric IS the future for bikes.......unless you're JimmyMac on a round the world trip....

Last edited:
I had a go on some electric bikes at the 2016 GS Trophy, incredible torque. My mate Kenny wanted videoed taking on some of the challenges and whilst I was recording he accidentally touched the throttle and rode right into me knocking me on my arse. I still have the video somewhere. Fantastic fun.

JimmyMac

I had a go on some electric bikes at the 2016 GS Trophy, incredible torque. My mate Kenny wanted videoed taking on some of the challenges and whilst I was recording he accidentally touched the throttle and rode right into me knocking me on my arse. I still have the video somewhere. Fantastic fun.

JimmyMac
Not like you to take one in the arse Jimmy.. (chortle)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back